Website HQ FOODS LIMITED
Burgers with real thought, months of work and passion, to craft an amazing experience for you and your lucky palette.
Contracted Weekly Hours
Contracted to 25 hours a week.
4-5 evenings a week.
National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary
Burger Drop are seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious chef, who has a genuine passion for food and would like to grow with our business.
- Managing a high volume of orders and being able to multi-task.
- Working on prep elements and service including, grill, frying and working on the pass.
- Cooking and preparing high quality, fresh food.
- Working with precision and accuracy.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Working with the head chef to develop our menu and bring in new concepts.
- Employability support provided.
- Training provided.
- Good work experience.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- Good team worker.
- Good communication skills.
- Good sense of personal hygiene.
To apply for this job please visit Z.