Website Henley Homes PLC
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Working Pattern: 40 hours Monday – Friday. 9AM – 5:30PM.
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
Henley is an efficient, progressive, and design-led property development company with a reputation for creating outstanding and award-winning homes, in and around the capital. Incorporated in February 1999, they have since become well recognised for their attention to both quality and detail, as well as a focused approach to customer care. The post will be carried out at The Rogue City Hotel.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in providing a secretarial and administration service to the CEO of Rogue City Hotel.
- Developing, maintaining and reviewing administration systems.
- Supporting The Hotel Team in projects, proposals, bids, etc.
- Assisting in creating lists of guest amenities, consumables and operating supplies and equipment for the new hotels and brand.
- Assisting in ordering samples and cataloguing operating supplies/equipment for the pre-opening.
- Assisting in creating and implementing HR procedures.
- HR administration – keeping all documents up to date and ensure all documents are filed and stored correctly and according to GDPR
- To check daily press articles and social media posts of the business platforms.
- Arranging and coordinating meetings refreshments and seating.
- Assisting in compiling board papers and ensuring they are sent in time for meetings.
- Circulating reports, minutes and agendas for Board and Sub-committee meetings.
- Liaising with the Chairman and other Board Members on various matters as required.
- Receiving enquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
- Liaising positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors.
- Being amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
- On the job training and mentorship from experienced professionals.
- An opportunity to gain new skills and build your confidence.
- Full time hours.
- Valuable experience for a career in personal assisting.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Organisational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Maintaining professionalism and approachability.
- Good level of computer literacy
- 1 years experience in a similar role.
To apply for this job please visit j.