Website Surelock McGill Limited
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Working Pattern: Monday – Sunday, we would like you to work 37.5 hours a week.
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
Surelock McGill, a family owned organisation have been designing, engineering and manufacturing high security products and solutions for over 50 years and continue to do so to this very day. We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable people to join our busy team. We have a multitude of roles throughout our full production facilities and full initial and ongoing training will be given to the right people.
What you will be doing:
- Learning procedures.
- Frequent quality checking.
- Assembling components by examining connections for the correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifying specifications by measuring the completed product.
- Resolving assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications and notifying a supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- The opportunity for full time hours.
- Full training and guidance from experienced professionals.
- A new knowledge and understanding of how a warehouse assembly line works.
- The chance to gain new skills and boost your confidence in a workplace environment.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- A precise attention to detail is important.
- Able to spend a lot of time on your feet moving around.
- This role can be physical, therefore it would be best suited to a hands on person.
- Good time keeping.
- A positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit j.