Derry Tresk GAC
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Working Pattern: Hours worked Monday – Sunday.
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
Derry Tresk GAC is a Gaelic Athletic Association club in Tyrone. We are based in the townland of Derrytresk and our base is known as The Hill as reflected in our crest Fir an Chnoic (Men of the Hill).
We actively promote and support many other activities and events which operate out of our Community Centre, as we love seeing the town come together. If you have a strong sense of community and are a positive, hardworking person you may be the right applicant to join our team
What you will be doing:
- Receiving and welcoming customers into the bar.
- Greeting and taking orders from the customers.
- Serving alcoholic drinks like liquor, beer and wine to multiple customers.
- Serving food and snacks to customers.
- Maintaining the premises of bar in neat and orderly manner.
- Managing setting of tables and seating arrangements for bar customers.
- Assisting bar staff in maintaining and stacking of supplies.
- Assisting bar cooking staff in managing food items for customers.
- The chance to work for a company that loves supporting important causes.
- The opportunity to gain new skills and build your confidence.
- Experience that you can use on your CV forever.
- A friendly working environment.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A strong ability to multi-task.
- You don’t mind spending a lot of time on your feet moving around.
- Effective time keeping.
- Friendly and presentable looking.
To apply for this job please visit j.