Website Samuel Smith (Southern)
Founded in 1758
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
Samuel Smith Old Brewery, popularly known as Samuel Smith’s or Sam Smith’s, is an independent brewery and pub owner based in Tadcaster, North Yorkshire, England. It is Yorkshire’s oldest brewery, founded in 1758, and one of three breweries in the town.
The Old Brewery is both the oldest brewery in Yorkshire and the only surviving independent brewery in Tadcaster. The smallest of the three modern-day Tadcaster breweries, Samuel Smith’s is one of the few remaining British breweries to employ the traditional Yorkshire Square system.
We are looking for enthusiastic Bar Staff to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good Bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes salary and tips.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
What’s in it for you:
- First aid / Fire safety and Health and safety training provided.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for full time work.
- Staff uniform provided.
- Appealing work environment.
- Full training provided
- Free On-site parking available
- Discount on meals in any of our brewery’s
To apply for this job please visit j.