Food Shop Bcom Ltd
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Working Pattern: Hours worked Monday – Sunday.
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
We are a small company passionate about delivering quality food services to our customers.
We are looking to hire professional and motivated cooks assistants to help make our cooks jobs easier, ensuring even better quality delicious meals are served to our customers every time they order!
If you are interested in gaining kitchen experience, have a passion for cooking and food preparation, with a hard working attitude, please do apply!
What you will be doing:
- Cleaning appliances and utensils.
- Sanitising work and food preparation areas according to the establishment protocol.
- Unpacking deliveries and restocking work areas.
- Maintaining food production records.
- Preparing ingredients (e.g. chopping vegetables, cleaning seafood etc.)
- Assisting the head chef in cooking dishes according to set recipes.
- At the end of shift determining if leftovers can be reused or if they must be disposed of.
- Valuable experience working in a kitchen environment.
- Valuable skills gained in food health and safety you can use for future employment.
- A chance to gain new skills and boost your confidence in a workplace environment.
- Guidance and training from experienced staff to make sure you’re confident in your role.
- An opportunity to use this placement as a starting point to work your way up in a kitchen environment in the future.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Able to work efficiently in a busy environment.
- A strong communicator that can work well in a team.
- Flexible, organised and able to multi-task.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety procedures is desirable.
To apply for this job please visit j.