Website Reed Autos Ltd
Multi-award winning Car Superstore
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
Reed Autos is Cambridgeshire’s multi-award winning Car Superstore, with over 250 vehicles in stock ready for same day drive away or to be delivered to your door anywhere in the UK. We have a large variety of vehicles tailored to suit all budgets and needs, priding ourselves on our knowledge and innovation within the motor trade industry.
Our dynamic Sales Team are all finance specialists with access to avenues to suit everyone’s credit scores. We insist on executing impeccable customer service, product quality and ensuring we provide you with a car you love and enjoy. Just take a look at our vast amount of outstanding reviews.
With an onsite Bosch Car Service preparation centre, we certify that our vehicles are prepared to the highest standard, allowing you to feel at ease when purchasing. That’s what makes us Reed Autos.
As a Customer Relations Executive, you will ensure the highest standard of courtesy and professionalism when interacting with customers and members of the public. You’ll be the first point of contact for customers calling or visiting the showroom and therefore will be responsible for giving each of our customers an excellent first impression. As well as greeting guests you will also carry out a variety of administrative and housekeeping duties, ensuring Reed Autos’ immaculate showroom standards are always met.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Welcoming customers and informing the relevant employees their customers have arrived.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Making our customers feel welcome by providing refreshments.
- Maintaining the waiting area in terms of presentation, cleanliness and restocking.
- Receiving and responding to enquiries for sales, service & warranty customers. Redirecting and taking messages as necessary.
- Monitoring the presentation of customer-facing areas.
- Controlling and ordering stock as required by the Company.
- Monitoring the booking systems and being aware of all customers entering and leaving the business.
- Confirming appointments.
- Keeping customers updated on the progress of their vehicle.
- Producing invoices for work carried out.
- Basic Service Advisor tasks.
- Admin duties.
- Marketing duties
To apply for this job please visit f.