Website DEEBA London
Bold, versatile & luxurious loungewear with minimal impact on the environment.
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Working Pattern: 5 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
Here at DEEBA, we like to keep things simple. From the beginning, our vision was to make beautifully bold, versatile and luxurious loungewear alongside our mission, of creating these pieces with careful consideration and thought to our people and planet.
About the role:
You will be working closely with Gabriella to create engaging content for DEEBA’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
What you will be doing:
- Managing social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pintrest and TikTok.
- Creating dynamic written, graphic and video content.
- Optimising content with SEO / hashtags.
- Creating content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Analysing and reporting audience information and demographics, and the success of existing social media projects.
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Working with the marketing team to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategies.
- Writing and distributing e-newsletters to subscribers twice a month.
- Using timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits.
- The opportunity to grow and develop your marketing skills.
- A new understanding of the fashion industry, environmentally friendly fabrics, bags and packaging.
- The chance to work for a small company that makes a big impact by being a part of the 1% For The Planet Project, which gives one percent of our sales to highly vetted environmental non-profit organisations.
- Gain valuable experience in a constantly growing industry.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Marketing or social media marketing degree is preferred.
- Self motivated with strong time keeping and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of how to optimise the impact of social media.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong knowledge of digital content creating.
- Able to use photoshop and edit photos and videos.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
To apply for this job please visit j.