Website Ekota Academy Ltd
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Working Pattern: Hours worked Monday – Sunday.
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
Ekota Academy is a company passionate about youth and community work, helping young people through sports, based in Barking and Dagenham. We believe that by working in partnership with other agencies and organisations we will be able to support more young people and help them divert from crime and anti social behaviour by getting them involved in more positive activities in the community.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the marketing team with project organisation.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Conducting market research and analysing marketing surveys.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
- The chance to work for a company that makes a difference in the community.
- The opportunity to gain new skills and build your confidence.
- A friendly working environment.
- Valuable marketing experience if you plan to have a career in this industry.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
To apply for this job please visit j.