Website Meter Check UK Ltd
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
A community-focused company that emphasises the importance of going green, Meter Check UK ensures their clients have the best deals possible when it comes to energy. Established in the North East, we have developed relationships with the majority of the UK’s green energy providers in an attempt to preserve our planet. To offer businesses a way to do their bit, save on their energy spend and emphasise the importance of going green, we are procuring more ways to turn the tide towards zero net carbon emissions by 2050. At Meter Check UK, we are working alongside My Utility Donation on a green energy grant that is intended to benefit local communities as well as the bigger picture – our planet. #DoYourBit.
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketing all-rounder who has the desire to share their knowledge with others in the role of ‘Digital Marketing Training Assistant to join or team in Gateshead. This role builds on the existing service currently offered by My Utility Donation will involve the candidate helping us develop our brand. With a full calendar of courses to deliver, this will be a challenging and demanding role and requires the candidate to be knowledgeable in (or at least have some awareness of) all of the fundamental areas of digital marketing, including: SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, web analytics, Google tools, design & content marketing.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assisting with planning, delivering and assessing on all Digital Marketing Programmes
- Planning and designing your own learning programmes in Digital Marketing, technical competencies, behaviours and relationships
- Delivery of Training and Learning in a workshop, classroom and virtual setting
- Assessing the Outcome of Learning and Learner Achievements
- Monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own practise, and help to raise the standards of teaching and learning in the company
- Deliver excellent customer care – deal confidently with staff, students and other external customers demonstrating respect and dignity at all times to deliver high levels of satisfaction and customer service
- Relevant experience in Digital Marketing would be desirable but not essential
- Eager to reach targets within reasonable time
- 3 GCSE’s or equivalent
What’s in it for you:
- Commission Negotiable depending on experience between 10% and 25% per deal.
- Industry leading commission paid
- Performance and quality related weekly and quarterly bonus scheme
- Market leading basic salary of £17,000 – £40,000
- Competitive commission and bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- 23 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Extra time off at Christmas (3 weeks fully paid)
- 50% off LNER travel
- Full training provided
To apply for this job please visit k.