Website Henley Homes PLC
Design-led property development company
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
Henley is an efficient, progressive and design-led property development company, with a reputation for creating outstanding and award-winning homes, in and around the capital.
Incorporated in February 1999, we have since become well recognised for our attention to quality and detail, as well as our focused approach to customer care.
This person will demonstrate a warm and welcoming presence as the first point of contact for all enquiries and visitors. Reporting to the Venue Manager, they will lead on accurately facilitating the setup of the venue’s space, tailoring each logistical requirement dependant on the activity taking place. Playing a key role in preserving the venue to a high standard, they will have the opportunity to deal with bookings and manage the maintenance of the building.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Answer phones and transfer calls or take messages
- Collect or direct visitors as needed, providing refreshments, etc
- Maintain switchboard and system phonebook with staff changes
- Maintain fob access system and provide reports as needed
- Enforce appropriate booking and/or use of all shared spaces (meeting rooms, gym, toilets, showers, kitchens) by HH colleagues.
- Be fully trained in the use of the uniflow print management software and the copiers themselves, including first line tech support. Escalate any problems to maintenance engineers. Manage repair process to agreed deadlines and keep a record of response times and outcomes.
- Monitor usage data for copiers and the plotter on the second floor as required and maintain supplies of consumables.
- Manage bookings of the Company Pool Car ensuring appropriate standards relating to record keeping, condition and appearance are maintained
- Assist directors in maintaining records, such as insurance filing, vehicle records and IT asset registers
- Assist with admin support for managers and directors, if needed
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- GCSE’s in Maths and English
To apply for this job please visit k.