HM Solutions SW Limited
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Working Pattern: Hours worked Monday – Sunday.
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
Here at HM Solutions SW we are a newly incorporated company that rents and leases media entertainment equipment. We are looking to find enthusiastic and hard working applicants to join our team as general assistants to help things run more smoothly and efficiently.
What you will be doing:
- Arranging schedules.
- Taking phone calls and messages, and if necessary forwarding them.
- Oversees office supply needs.
- Performing general clerical work such as scanning, mailing, faxing, printing and copying documents.
- Managing building maintenance e.g. calling contractors to fix any maintenance issues the building has.
- The chance to work for a new and upcoming company from the start.
- The opportunity to gain new skills and build your confidence.
- Valuable experience that would help you with an administrative career in the future.
- A new understanding of entertainment industry equipment and of how an office environment works.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Administrative experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organisational skills and a close attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A friendly and positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit j.