Website KBG Security Solutions Ltd
Qualified security professionals
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
We Guard. KBG team are qualified security professionals, our sole objective is to discuss and advise on the best security solutions for your company.
At KBG we offer a wide range of security services, to suit all business needs, and guarantees its clients a quality service at affordable prices, we can provide your company with one, or a combination of any of the following services: Security Guarding, Retail Officers, Store Detectives, Door Supervisors, etc.
We constantly review and evaluate our services to improve our best practice standards and to adapt to changes in the industry. We pride ourselves on our ability to cater for our clients needs no matter how big or small the project, always providing a comprehensive service to the highest standard. KBG offer a free no obligation quotation.
We are looking for an HR Assistant to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. The HR Assistant duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads. An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You’ll also assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition strategy
- Provide counselling and support on policies and procedures
- Perform duties such as job descriptions, job posting and promotion and hiring analytics
- Create, implement and manage onboarding plans
- Identified KPIs for HR department
- Plan and implement training programs
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Adhere to laws and regulations
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Similar experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office
What’s in it for you:
- First aid / Fire safety and Health and safety training provided.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for full time work.
- Full training provided
- Free On-site parking available
To apply for this job please visit f.