Website The Fleece (Ruleholme) Ltd
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
The Fleece at Ruleholme is a beautiful new hotel, restaurant, pub, Lakeland Inn and Events Venue. A perfect venue for any Celebration, Conference or Wedding with great packages or bespoke to suit your budget. The Fleece bar offering a comfortable Cumbrian Country Inn feel with good food, Bridge restaurant offering mouth watering dishes.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Junior Chef de Partie to join our kitchen team and support the Head/Sous Chef. You will take care of daily food preparation and duties assigned through the superiors to meet the standard and quality set by the by the restaurant. You will also produce your own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
The ideal candidate will:
- Coordinate daily tasks with the sous Chef
- Be responsible to supervise kitchen porters
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction
- Have knowledge of all standard procedures and policies relating to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
- Make sure they have full awareness of all menu items
- Be responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils
- Carry out any other duties as required by management
- Excellent culinary skills
- Be self-motivated and show a willingness to learn.
- Ability to lead & support other members of the catering team.
- Excellent communicational skills
To apply for this job please visit q.