Website Reed Autos Ltd
Multi-award winning Car Superstore
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
Reed Autos is Cambridgeshire’s multi-award winning Car Superstore, with over 250 vehicles in stock ready for same day drive away or to be delivered to your door anywhere in the UK. We have a large variety of vehicles tailored to suit all budgets and needs, priding ourselves on our knowledge and innovation within the motor trade industry.
Our dynamic Sales Team are all finance specialists with access to avenues to suit everyone’s credit scores. We insist on executing impeccable customer service, product quality and ensuring we provide you with a car you love and enjoy. Just take a look at our vast amount of outstanding reviews.
With an onsite Bosch Car Service preparation centre, we certify that our vehicles are prepared to the highest standard, allowing you to feel at ease when purchasing. That’s what makes us Reed Autos.
We are looking for a motivated and hard-working individual to join our fast-growing business. The right candidate must be proactive and able to use their own initiative when it is necessary to do so. They must be capable of completing work to a high standard, whilst adhering to procedures and processes at all times. The ideal candidate should also ensure they work well within a team and have excellent attention to detail.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Carry out builders works as instructed by Asst/Site Manager or his representatives.
- To assist the management team in the upkeep of the site
- Generic cleaning duties
- Carrying and movement items around the premises
- To be aware of any health and safety issues within the department and report any issues to the Department Manager as soon as they occur
- The ability to work independently without the need for close supervision.
- Great communication skill, with a clear and professional manner.
- The ability to work towards deadlines with good time management skills
- Hard-working and organised with a proactive approach and great attention to detail.
- Confident yet approachable.
To apply for this job please visit s.