Hulk Construction GLC Ltd
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
Hulk Construction Gloucester Limited are Property Maintenance, Extension Builders, Landscaping Contractors based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire. We offer our services to customers in Gloucester and the surrounding areas. We are a hard working, reliable, trustworthy company with a can do attitude.We offer a free no obligation quote on request with competitive rates but with no compromise on quality
Labourers are responsible for doing manual work requiring high physical fitness and strength to construct structures or buildings. They perform physical and manual work including laying foundations, fitting windows, clearing sites, building walls, digging trenches, etc.
We are looking for a Labourer to take up manual labor tasks and support operations in worksites. One of the most important general labourer responsibilities is to collect trash, debris and other waste to keep the site clean and safe. You’ll also get to handle power tools and materials (such as saws and drills). We’d like you to have include stamina and the ability to lift heavy loads. You should be able to concentrate on performing your tasks and commit to safety rules. If you fit this description, and you’re also interested in doing tough but important work, we’d like to meet you.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
Key Areas of Responsibillity:
- Carry out builders works as instructed by Asst/Site Manager or his representatives.
- To assist the management team in the upkeep of the site
- Generic cleaning duties
- Carrying and movement items around the premises
- To be aware of any health and safety issues within the department and report any issues to the Department Manager as soon as they occur
- The ability to work independently without the need for close supervision.
- Great communication skill, with a clear and professional manner.
- The ability to work towards deadlines with good time management skills
- Hard-working and organised with a proactive approach and great attention to detail.
- Confident yet approachable.
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
To apply for this job please visit j.