Website Central Electrical Contracts
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Working Pattern: Hours worked Monday – Sunday.
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
Central Electrical Contractors Ltd provide an extensive range of electrical services for the Industrial, Commercial, Construction, Residential and Public Sectors. Founded in 2004 by owner Ricky Panter who is a young business owner with a fresh, professional approach to customer care along with an in depth knowledge that comes from having over 20 years experience in the construction industry.
What you will be doing:
- General cleaning and maintenance of the job site.
- Provide general assistance on the job e.g. loading and off-loading equipment.
- Panel testing, cable making and repairing.
- Maintaining tools and equipment.
- Performing set up tasks.
- Climbing heights and conducting work with safety restraints.
- A new understanding of electrical services and how they work in multiple sectors.
- The chance to gain valuable experience in an in-demand trade.
- The opportunity to gain new skills and boost your confidence.
- The chance to work for a well established company.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- The ability to follow written and spoken instructions.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Comfortable working at height or uncomfortable spaces.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good physical condition.
- Capable of working with minimal oversight but willing to follow directions closely.
To apply for this job please visit j.