Website Ultimate Landscapes Ltd
We are local and reliable
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
At Ultimate Landscapes we take great pride in the fact that we are a local and reliable, family run business that specializes in landscaping, block paving, driveways, fencing & more. We provide superior customer service to our customers in Leicestershire.
We understand how important your property is to you, therefore we stand by our high quality workmanship. Offering expert help and advice comes easy to us as we have worked with a wide variety of landscaping designs. This enables our team to provide you with a wide range of services and solutions to suit your needs.
We are looking for a motivated and hard-working individual to join our fast-growing business. The right candidate must be proactive and able to use their own initiative when it is necessary to do so. The Landscape Labourer is responsible for performing a variety of work tasks in order to assist with the completion of landscape construction projects. The landscape labourer will be required to operate a variety of tools and equipment to carry out specified job tasks.
They must be capable of completing work to a high standard, whilst adhering to procedures and processes at all times. The ideal candidate should also ensure they work well within a team and have excellent attention to detail.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Carry out builders works as instructed by Asst/Site Manager or his representatives.
- To assist the management team in the upkeep of the site
- Generic cleaning duties
- Carrying and movement items around the premises
- To be aware of any health and safety issues within the department and report any issues to the Department Manager as soon as they occur
- The ability to work independently without the need for close supervision.
- Great communication skill, with a clear and professional manner.
- The ability to work towards deadlines with good time management skills
- Hard-working and organised with a proactive approach and great attention to detail.
- Confident yet approachable.
- Driving licence is preferable
- Similar experience is desirable but not required
What’s in it for you:
- First aid safety training provided.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for full time work.
- Staff uniform provided.
- Full training provided
To apply for this job please visit a.