Website Encliptic Ltd
Think globally but act locally
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary:
At Encliptic, our philosophy is that businesses must provide far more than a product or service: we believe in providing value that far exceeds a simple transaction. Encliptic’s vision is to cultivate an ecosystem centred around providing our community with lifelong value.
We take a “think globally but act locally” approach to everyday problems, with a firm belief that education is the best solution to many of the huge challenges we face as a global community.
We are looking for a methodical Market Research Analyst to survey customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decision making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions. The successful market researcher will be able to analyse autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
This is a remote working position.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Market research analyst duties include but are not limited to:
- Compile and analyse statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Target driven.
- Good communicational skills.
- Computer literate is essential.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Good organisational skills.
- Knowledge of industry and market trends.
- Familiarity with CRM and Microsoft.
Previous experience within a similar role is beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Opportunity to develop confidence.
- A great team and an appealing work environment.
- First aid / Fire safety and Health and safety training provided.
- Good working experience.
- Employability training provided.
- Opportunity for overtime.
To apply for this job please visit d.