Website SJH Driveways Ltd
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Working Pattern: Hours worked Monday – Sunday.
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
We are a local Shropshire firm, specialising in exterior home improvements for homeowners wanting to upgrade their property’s surroundings. We have over 20 years of experience in this trade and the quality of our work speaks for itself. We are looking to add enthusiastic and hard working marketing assistants to our team to help our brand grow. If you have a passion for marketing and making quality content while at work then you may be the right candidate for us!
What you will be doing:
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Supporting marketing executives in organising various projects.
- Conducting market research and analyse consumer ratings/reports.
- Employing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Updating spreadsheets, databases and inventories.
- Assisting in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns.
- Preparing and delivering promotional presentations.
- Composing and posting online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Writing marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc).
- Valuable experience for a future career in marketing.
- The chance to gain new skills and boost your confidence.
- Training and guidance from experienced professionals to help you get the most out of your experience.
- A new knowledge and understanding of the marketing industry.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience as a marketing assistant would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Strong communication and people skills.
- A strong interest in Marketing.
To apply for this job please visit j.