Website Ice Cold Gorilla Limited
Contracted Hours: 25 Hours a week.
Working Pattern: Hours worked Monday – Sunday.
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
Ice Cold Gorilla is a creative marketing agency started in 2017 that takes traditional thinking outside of its comfort zone. We are your one-stop-shop when it comes to branding, design and strategy.
What you will be doing:
- Leading and managing marketing projects.
- Managing the marketing department budget and uses financial strategy to advise all marketing plans.
- Overseeing the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts.
- Evaluating marketing reports and sales data.
- Monitoring competitor activity and brainstorming potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
- Organising and attending marketing events.
- Assisting in securing access to sponsorships etc.
- The chance to work for a company that loves working with important causes.
- The opportunity to gain new skills and build your confidence.
- Valuable marketing experience that serves as a stepping stone to a career in this industry.
- An opportunity to put your marketing skills to work.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- A very strong knowledge in marketing or working towards/have a marketing degree.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Creative and innovative.
- Very strong written, verbal and communicational skills.
- Public Speaking
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong planning, multi-tasking, budgeting and researching skills.
To apply for this job please visit j.