Website Rosco & Perlini Limited
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary:
We are specialists in damp proofing and residential renovation. Our knowledgable, professional team provide solutions regarding mould and moisture ingress. We aim to provide the best results for every project, for minimum cost. We are members of The Damp Proofing Association and have recently been nominated for a LABC Building Excellence Award.
We are looking for someone with an interest in property renovation and maintenance. Along with being keen and enthusiastic, a successful candidate will also have a good understanding of health and safety. Common sense, reliability and good manners are essential.
We pride ourselves on our professionalism and cleanliness, from personal appearance to the finished product and everything in-between. These attributes make achieving complete customer satisfaction achievable and only candidates with the correct care and attention will be considered.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Reporting to Site Manager you will be responsible for performing multi skilled trades work associated with building extensions, refurbs and fit outs, demolition and rebuilds.
- Complete daily reports of job progress and update photos to daily logs in Builder Trend program
- Reading blueprints and specifications to ensure accuracy of project
- Schedule and help with windows, doors, trim and cabinets on remodels and new homes.
- Schedule and Assign tasks helpers
- Manage projects to ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget
- Prepare the area, delivering materials, using machines and tools, erecting temporary structures like scaffolds, etc.
- Helping specialised workers and cleaning the site when the job is ready.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- General building knowledge and competency.
- Strong health & safety awareness and commitment.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Physical strength
- Effective communication
- Attention to safety
- The ability to follow instructions
- Opportunity to develop confidence.
- A great team and an appealing work environment.
- First aid / Fire safety and Health and safety training provided.
- Good working experience.
- Employability training provided.
- Opportunity for overtime.
- Potential for a full time job after placement
To apply for this job please visit h.