Website The Fleece (Ruleholme) Ltd
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
The Fleece at Ruleholme is a beautiful new hotel, restaurant, Lakeland Inn and Events Venue set in a beautiful area and recently rebuilt to a stunning standard with 23 bedrooms, function suite, restaurant & our Country Bar which has roaring fires, offering a cosy place to eat with a homely atmosphere. A perfect venue for any Celebration, Conference or Wedding with great packages or bespoke to suit your budget.
If late nights and early mornings are your thing and you have the personality to light up the night for our guests, then we would love to hear from you.
You will be responsible for the hotel during the night and ensuring the safety and the security of all the guests and team members. Working 5 nights including weekends, we are looking for an experienced person who has worked nights overseeing the security of the hotel as well as managing a small team of porters.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Arranging appropriate reports for the accounts department.
- To complete regular security checks around the hotel and grounds and recording these correctly – highlighting or rectifying any issues.
- To complete daily cleaning tasks in-line with the daily check sheet.
- Setting function furniture if required for next day setup.
- During winter months cleaning the open fires and setting them ready for lighting again for 7am.
- Moderate computer work each shift, Cash handling and key handling.
- Serving customers from the bar if and when required.
- Ability to remain calm under stressful situations.
- Be persistent, determined and possess a positive outlook.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device.
- Ability to work well with others and individually.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Flexible approach to your working week.
- Above all provide a 5-star customer service level which exceeds the guests’ expectations.
What’s in it for you:
- First aid / Fire safety and Health and safety training provided.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for full time work.
- Staff uniform provided.
- Appealing work environment.
To apply for this job please visit y.