Website Central Electrical Contracts
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Working Pattern: Hours worked Monday – Sunday.
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
Central Electrical Contractors Ltd provide an extensive range of electrical services for the Industrial, Commercial, Construction, Residential and Public Sectors. Founded in 2004 by owner Ricky Panter who is a young business owner with a fresh, professional approach to customer care along with an in depth knowledge that comes from having over 20 years experience in the construction industry.
What you will be doing:
- Answering emails and sorting mail.
- Handling expenses and billing cycles.
- Managing the reception area and looking after visitors.
- Answering and transferring phone calls.
- Drafting, formatting and printing relevant documents.
- Maintaining stock lists and ordering office supplies.
- Creating agendas and taking meeting notes.
- Assisting in purchasing orders and invoicing.
- Maintaining accurate employee records.
- Managing outgoing post and recording data on deliveries.
- Photocopying and filing appropriate documents.
- A new understanding of how an office environment works.
- An opportunity to gain new skills and boost your confidence in a workplace environment.
- Guidance from experienced professionals to make sure you feel confident completing your tasks.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work without supervision and multitask.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Great customer service skills.
- Technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong prioritisation and organisation.
To apply for this job please visit j.