Website Architectural Fabrications Limited
Delivered through technology, talent and hard work
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Probationary Period 08.00 – 13.00 Monday to Friday
Monday to Thursday 07.45 – 17.00
Friday 07.30 – 14.30
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
Established in 2004, Architectural Fabrications have designed, manufactured and installed an array of architectural metalwork for an array of companies. This company is looking for an excelling candidate to join their team as an Office Assistant. The right candidate will provide professional administration and support duties within the business. The role is based in a fast moving environment and provides both job satisfaction and challenge to the right candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Front of house reception.
- Receiving inbound calls, screening & referring inquiries.
- Processing incoming & outgoing mail.
- Providing printing, photocopying & distribution services.
- Typing of routine correspondence.
- Providing data entry services.
- Maintaining filing system (updating index, creating, updating and forwarding files, etc.)
- Maintaining office supplies.
- Maintaining, processing and logging Fleet information.
- Maintaining, processing and logging all travel & accommodation invoices.
- Collating general information as required.
- Assisting other office staff as required Ad-hoc duties.
- Picking up supplies on a periodic basis.
- Operating computer-based equipment.
- General data input.
- Early finishes on Fridays.
- A new understanding of how an office environment works in this industry.
- An opportunity to gain new skills and boost your confidence in a workplace environment.
- Guidance from experienced professionals to make sure you feel confident completing your tasks.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working in an admin role.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Confident communication skills both written and oral.
- Highly organised with a friendly helpful manner.
- Experience of being privy to sensitive information.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality at all times.
To apply for this job please visit j.