Website Cannon Technologies Ltd
High tech project fulfilment
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
Cannon Technologies was established in 1978 by teams from the Parent RJF and Scammell groups with the objective of developing activity for the Defence and Commercial sectors. With presence on all continents, Cannon provides cutting edge solutions for some of the toughest environments. Cannon Technologies is an international leader in data cabinets and metal enclosure systems. They’re used in the Data Networking, Telecommunications, Electronics and IT industries. Today, Cannon Technologies is the sector world leader and known for high level of investment in product development. Cannon Technologies provides “high tech project fulfilment” and “extensive supplies fulfilment” for Defence and classified public sectors.
Reporting directly to the Paint department Supervisor, your specific responsibility is to help Paint our world class data solution components for a variety of clients across Britain. Our clients demand the highest standards of customer service and on time delivery. It is your responsibility to achieve and exceed their expectations so we can continue to grow our business.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- The nature of the job dictates a safety conscientious individual. The working environment performed incorrectly can be hazardous. Heat, metal edges and hanging hooks, chemicals are the essentials of the task, so safe practices must be always adhered to.
- High level of care required with a good eye for detail, uniform coverage of paint and quality inspection.
- Willing to perform other duties within capability, training given.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, or manuals, training given to the right candidate.
- Quick learner and keen to help improve process.
- Able to work to the expected reasonable output rate.
- Must be able to comply with safety standards and practices.
- Must be numerate and able to perform material stock checks when required.
- Follow and understand the quality, environmental inductions.
- Cleaning equipment duties are a must.
- Spill Kit Training will be provided
- Powder coating experience is desirable
- 3 GCSE’s or equivalent is required
To apply for this job please visit a.