Website Cannon Technologies Ltd
High tech project fulfilment
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
Cannon Technologies was established in 1978 by teams from the Parent RJF and Scammell groups with the objective of developing activity for the Defence and Commercial sectors. With presence on all continents, Cannon provides cutting edge solutions for some of the toughest environments. Cannon Technologies is an international leader in data cabinets and metal enclosure systems. They’re used in the Data Networking, Telecommunications, Electronics and IT industries. Today, Cannon Technologies is the sector world leader and known for high level of investment in product development. Cannon Technologies provides “high tech project fulfilment” and “extensive supplies fulfilment” for Defence and classified public sectors.
Reporting directly to Shop 1 department Supervisor, your specific responsibility is to help Manufacture our world class data solution components for a variety of clients across Britain. Our clients demand the highest standards of customer service and on time delivery. It is your responsibility to achieve and exceed their expectations so we can continue to grow our business.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Working with machines such as Edwards Pearson, Bystronic, Promecam.
- Able to perform equipment set up after training, will always ask if unsure before operating any equipment.
- Willing to perform other duties within capability, training given.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, e.g. 3rd angle projection.
- Computer literate, able to book on and off jobs on SAGE system.
- Able to prioritise work dependent upon work to list.
- Able to manufacture to excellent standards of quality and perform first off and last off dimensional checks against drawing and instruction.
- Able to work to the expected reasonable output rate.
- Experienced in performing daily machine safety checks, and other safe working practices.
- Must be numerate and able to perform material stock checks.
- Spill Kit Training.
- Follow and understand the quality, environmental inductions.
- Mechanical experience is desirable
- 3 GCSE’s or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit f.