Website Cannon Technologies Ltd
High tech project fulfilment
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
Cannon Technologies was established in 1978 by teams from the Parent RJF and Scammell groups with the objective of developing activity for the Defence and Commercial sectors. With presence on all continents, Cannon provides cutting edge solutions for some of the toughest environments. Cannon Technologies is an international leader in data cabinets and metal enclosure systems. They’re used in the Data Networking, Telecommunications, Electronics and IT industries. Today, Cannon Technologies is the sector world leader and known for high level of investment in product development. Cannon Technologies provides “high tech project fulfilment” and “extensive supplies fulfilment” for Defence and classified public sectors.
We are seeking a Purchasing Assistant within a busy department who will be responsible for learning company purchasing policies and procedures. No prior experience is needed as we will train and prepare you to use all of our in house systems.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Organising trips to merchandising events and making travel arrangements as required.
- Attending meetings with vendors and taking minutes.
- Placing and tracking orders.
- Assisting with analyses and reports.
- Arranging meetings with stakeholders.
- Assisting with the inspection of goods.
- Assist the purchasing controller
- General administration and telephone duties
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Attention to detail
- Good administration skills
- Good telephone manner
To apply for this job please visit f.