Website Reed Autos Ltd
Multi-award winning Car Superstore
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
Reed Autos is Cambridgeshire’s multi-award winning Car Superstore, with over 250 vehicles in stock ready for same day drive away or to be delivered to your door anywhere in the UK. We have a large variety of vehicles tailored to suit all budgets and needs, priding ourselves on our knowledge and innovation within the motor trade industry.
Our dynamic Sales Team are all finance specialists with access to avenues to suit everyone’s credit scores. We insist on executing impeccable customer service, product quality and ensuring we provide you with a car you love and enjoy. Just take a look at our vast amount of outstanding reviews.
With an onsite Bosch Car Service preparation centre, we certify that our vehicles are prepared to the highest standard, allowing you to feel at ease when purchasing. That’s what makes us Reed Autos.
The successful candidate will assist multiple departments during day to day tasks. The main duties will include:
- Assisting sales department with clerical duties
- Filing documents
- Taking phone messages
- Data Input
- File auditing
- Processing orders
- Answering customer queries
- Speaking with customers via telephone, email and face to face
- Processing and sending out invoices
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Updating customer databases and maintaining records
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- GCSE in Maths and English
- IT Literacy
- Great communicational skills
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit g.