Website Meter Check UK Ltd
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
A community-focused company that emphasises the importance of going green, Meter Check UK ensures their clients have the best deals possible when it comes to energy. Established in the North East, we have developed relationships with the majority of the UK’s green energy providers in an attempt to preserve our planet. To offer businesses a way to do their bit, save on their energy spend and emphasise the importance of going green, we are procuring more ways to turn the tide towards zero net carbon emissions by 2050. At Meter Check UK, we are working alongside My Utility Donation on a green energy grant that is intended to benefit local communities as well as the bigger picture – our planet. #DoYourBit.
We are looking for experienced Energy Consultants and lead generators who understand the opportunity at hand and have the ability to take full advantage of the tools which we have available to generate actionable leads and make some serious money! We strongly value internal development, therefore promotion into management is a strong possibility for the right candidates, as you are coming into a company in its beginning stages, you could be first in line for super-fast progression into a managerial role.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Minimum 12 months sales experience
- Must have a positive attitude
- Target Driven
- Effective Communication and IT skills
What’s in it for you:
- Commission Negotiable depending on experience between 10% and 25% per deal.
- Industry leading commission paid
- Performance and quality related weekly and quarterly bonus scheme
- Market leading basic salary of £17,000 – £40,000
- Competitive commission and bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- 23 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Extra time off at Christmas (3 weeks fully paid)
- 50% off LNER travel
To apply for this job please visit i.