Website Mastraw Ltd
Range of digital marketing services
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
We are a team of dedicated digital specialists with over 15 years experience, we offer a wide range of digital marketing services, we can quickly take a project or campaign and make it come to life. Our ethos is simple “always be inquisitive and keep things simple” we all come from different places with different backgrounds allowing us to be agile giving us the freedom to work at pace.
A Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, to build an audience and ensure customer engagement. The Specialist may also monitor site metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Management of Social Media Channels.
- Creating Brand Awareness.
- Structuring Behavioural Aspects of Potential Customers.
- Set Targets.
- Tracking Social Media Influencers.
- Keep Up to Date with any Social Media Trends.
- Assist with Social Media Performance Report.
- Interviews, Hires and Train Social Media Team Members.
- Working with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Coordinating social media messages with advertising departments, the brand management team, and annual company goals.
- Creative mindset
- Writing skills.
- Tactics and execution.
To apply for this job please visit j.