Website Physio Specialists Ltd
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Working Pattern: Flexible working patterns to suit the individual.
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
Founded in 2009 by Managing Director Christian John Graham. The company has since evolved and expanded and is now occupying multiple sites nationwide. The focus of the business is the offer affordable and accessible treatment to a wide range of patients. In doing this we offer the ultimate solution to expensive private practice or extensive NHS waiting lists. Physio Specialists Ltd is growing its successful brand opportunity throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering high quality personalised soft tissue therapy sessions.
- Determining the best possible treatment plan to meet each client’s treatment goals.
- Massaging and kneading muscles and soft tissues of the body to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries or wellness maintenance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Gym Membership.
- Guidance, training and support.
- The opportunity to put your physiotherapy skills into practice and gain valuable experience.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- The ability to prioritise hands-on treatment and be comfortable providing the style of treatment tailored to your clients.
- Self-motivated and determined.
- Efficient time management skills.
- BSc Hons Degree: sports therapy, sports rehab or physiotherapy.
- Hard working and empathetic.
- Remote interview process.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Virtual meetings.
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place.
To apply for this role, you will need to be referred to by your assigned Job Coach. Who will assist with your application stating that you would like to apply for the role of Soft Tissue Therapist with Physio Specialists Ltd.
To apply for this job please visit j.