Website Reed Autos Ltd
Multi-award winning Car Superstore
25 Hours per week
Hours vary weekly between Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm.
National Minimum Wage based on age
Job Placement Summary :
Reed Autos is Cambridgeshire’s multi-award winning Car Superstore, with over 250 vehicles in stock ready for same day drive away or to be delivered to your door anywhere in the UK. We have a large variety of vehicles tailored to suit all budgets and needs, priding ourselves on our knowledge and innovation within the motor trade industry.
Our dynamic Sales Team are all finance specialists with access to avenues to suit everyone’s credit scores. We insist on executing impeccable customer service, product quality and ensuring we provide you with a car you love and enjoy. Just take a look at our vast amount of outstanding reviews.
With an onsite Bosch Car Service preparation centre, we certify that our vehicles are prepared to the highest standard, allowing you to feel at ease when purchasing. That’s what makes us Reed Autos.
As Technician you will join our team who are responsible for all types of maintenance, service and repairs to car and light commercial vehicles. Our foremost objective is to offer complete customer satisfaction to every one of our valued customers.
Therefore, as a Vehicle Technician alongside the day-to-day operations of a busy workshop, you’ll also embody the following qualities:
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience.
- The ability to work within given timescales and the ability to tackle all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
- Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy.
Essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Level 1 vehicle maintenance and repair
- Driving licence required
- The ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- The ability to use your initiative.
- Persistence and determination.
- The ability to work well with others.
- Knowledge of engineering science and technology.
- Customer service skills.
To apply for this job please visit d.