Website Ice Cold Gorilla Limited
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Working Pattern: Hours worked Monday – Sunday.
Hourly Rate: National Minimum Wage based on age.
Job Placement Summary:
Ice Cold Gorilla is a creative marketing agency started in 2017 that takes traditional thinking outside of it’s comfort zone. We are your one-stop-shop when it comes to branding, design and strategy.
What you will be doing:
- You will be managing multiple channels such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Research and rights checks will need to be carried out for these managed channels.
- Key projects will involve prepping, clipping and optimising scheduled content.
- Setting each managed channel’s editorial and content strategy and objectives.
- You will be curating the mix and frequency of videos being released for each managed channel while considering the changes in audience taste, marketing needs, and platform nuances.
- You will also be working with different brands and talking directly with their audiences too.
- Preparing and presenting schedule, diagnostic, stakeholder, competitor and business reports for managed channels.
- The chance to work for a company that loves working with important causes.
- The opportunity to gain new skills and build your confidence.
- Valuable video editing experience that serves as a stepping stone to a career in this industry.
- An opportunity to put your video and leadership skills to work.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- You should have experience running channels such as Instagram or Facebook.
- Strong knowledge and interest in video editing.
- An understanding of the global digital landscape.
- Able to manage priorities and deadlines.
- Experience with photo and video editing software such as Photoshop and Premiere Pro and website Content Management Systems.
To apply for this job please visit j.