Website Jack Masters Ltd
Contracted Hours: 25 hours per week.
Working Pattern: Hours worked Monday – Sunday.
Hourly Rate: Hours worked Monday – Sunday.
Job Placement Summary:
Founded in 1987 by husband and wife team, Dilip and Illa Patel, who came to the UK in 1981, Jack Masters is a high quality knitwear manufacturer based in the Aylestone area of Leicester, England.
Now run by Dilip’s son, Snahal Patel, Jack Masters’ aim is to create knitwear which is ethically produced, with a low-carbon footprint and at a fair price. Uniquely, we are able to design, manufacture and ship, all under one roof at our small, UK based and family-owned factory.
Jack Masters makes luxury sweaters and accessories using sustainable yarns such as Italian Merino Wool, Scottish Cashmere, British Lambswool, Organic Cotton and Linen. We also knit using recycled cotton mix yarns, man-made synthetic yarns and blends with low MOQ’s and fast lead times.
What you will be doing:
- Preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Performing inventory controls and keep quality standards high.
- Keeping a clean and safe working environment.
- Completing diary logs into inventory.
- Reporting any discrepancies.
- Communicating and cooperating with supervisors and coworkers.
- Operating and maintaining warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Valuable experience to use on your CV.
- A chance to work for a small company making a big difference by being committed to a zero waste production process with recycled, recyclable or biodegradable packaging for their eco friendly products.
- A new knowledge and understanding of how the manufacturing process works.
- An opportunity to gain new skills and boost your confidence in a workplace environment.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a warehouse environment would be advantageous but not essential.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Friendly and positive attitude to working.
To apply for this job please visit j.