Location: Cobalt Business Park, NE27 0QJ
Hours: 37.5, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 in first year
Reporting to: Operations Director
About the role:
HARSAV Group are recruitment a HR Coordinator for our Newcastle office. With aggressive expansion plans over the next 18-24 months across the group, this role will give you opportunities to develop and progress within HARSAV.
Working alongside the Operations Director, the role will be to assist in managing the day-to-day HR tasks and recruitment processes, with effective administration throughout the whole employee life cycle required. You will be expected to meet the recruitment needs of the Group for a range of positions. You will also support Payroll and provide administration support for our UK offices. You will be involved in everything from updating and maintaining our HR management database, overseeing the recruitment process to suggesting management and procedure improvements. You will be mentored by our Director of Operations within the business in this hands-on role.
- Monitoring the HR inbox and managing all HR queries
- Supporting on all recruitment initiatives
- Establishing and reviewing all employment documentation
- Assisting with any payroll queries which may arise
- Championing employee voice to streamline improvements with the organisation
- Managing the HR database and compiling statistical reports on personnel activities
- Providing expert HR advice on all disciplinary actions and ER cases
- Collaborating with the Marketing Team to ensure successful recruitment campaigns
- Coordinating HR projects with key stakeholders
- Ensuring all company systems and procedures are maintained to a high standard.
What we offer:
- Extended 2-week December break
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- Company Gym Membership upon passing probation
- Flexible working policy
- Performance-based discretionary bonuses
- Monthly company-wide events
- Vast employee discounts including restaurants, bars, hotels, spas and more
- Casual working attire from May-September and throughout December
- Free on-site parking
- Modern working environment.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience working in a HR role is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate best practices in HR and recruitment
- Experience of working to deadlines and delivering great results
- Hold a HR related degree and working towards a CIPD level 5 qualification or CIPD qualified
- Ability to prioritise workloads, working methodically and independently
- Great interpersonal and professional skills
- Basic knowledge of ACAS legislation and changes in employment law
- Eager to learn and develop as a HR professional.