As a Kickstart Gateway we are committed to making the process hassle-free for you, the employer, by administering the whole process on your behalf. We will be with you every step of the way, ensuring that the process is as effortless as possible for you. This fantastic scheme includes:
- Wages funded by the government
- Employability training, provided by our prestigious learning provider, Phoenix Learning
- The kickstart application process fully managed by us, as a registered gateway.
Young people have been especially hard hit by the economic impact of lockdown, with latest figures showing the number of 16 to 24-year-olds claiming benefit has more than doubled to 44,000 since March when the pandemic first struck.
Around 700,000 young people are set to leave education and enter the job market this year, with a quarter of a million more people aged under 25 claiming unemployment benefits since March – with youth unemployment having a long-term impact on jobs and wages. We believe we can make a difference and provide the support young people need to get them prepared for full time employment, with significant long-term benefits including:
- Valuable work experience in a field you have interest in
- Quality employability training that can significantly contribute to your future endeavours in the job market.